Pages

eTeacher

Adknowledge

Monday, July 4, 2011

The 4th and on the Kings

Happy 4th to everyone who actually wastes a part of their day to read my posts. And live the 4th to anyone who actually knows what I'm referring to. Just so you know I love all of you and I hope you love me back. Have a fun and safe holiday.

I just wanna talk about the Sacramento Kings for a minute. Now, I've mentioned before that I am a Lakers fan. But in no way do I hate the Kings or believe in the rivalry that fans dream up. I mean these games are heated but I don't think of it so much as a rivalry. Back in the early parts of the century sure. But no. Not now. I like my hometown team. I just been a Lakers fan. That's all.

Back to the topic, actually forgot it, hoes, money, I'm the shit, oh yeah I'm reminded. That Friday Night Lights mixtape is the shit. Anyways, I hope the Kings pick their shit up this year. Tyreke should be having a good season as long as his foot is good. He needs to lead that team. DeMarcus has problems and he needs to get his head straight. Sometimes he's alright and they come down too tough on him. But he's a good player and he needs to just be a good player. He needs to be a good presence down low like he can be. He and Tyreke are a good core. Jimmer needs to come in and shoot well. He can handle the ball some but he needs to shoot well. That's all. And J.J. Hickson, welcome to Sacramento. It is a much better place than shitty Cleveland. He's gotta be a presence and come up big for the Kings. They have a young team but I think if they all do their part then they'll have a good season.

Have a good 4th
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment