Pages

eTeacher

Adknowledge

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Kings

The Kings may have just become the new version of the Warriors. As much as I just don't like Jimmer, especially for what he did to my Zags during March Madness, I just feel like he's kind of that missing piece. I mean what was the Kings' real problem during the season? They weren't exactly the most consistent scorers. And honestly it is very hard to improve defense with a squad like that. Plenty of offensive talent, but not enough defensive dedication. So why not add a player like Jimmer. He can shoot the shit out of the ball. I feel like the offense is going to go like this: Jimmer is going to try to bring the ball up, Tyreke is gonna say fuck you Jimmer give me the ball. He's just gonna drive to the hole and get his buckets. DeMarcus is gonna get pissed at some point and begin demanding the ball. And Marcus Thornton and Jimmer will be waiting patiently on the three point line to convert those opportunities. And that they will. Oh and J.J. Hickson. He's gonna be the glue for the team. I can feel it. He was a perfect pickup. Salmons was the opposite of the perfect pickup. He could be another black hole when it comes to ball movement. But the way I figure the Kings need to worry about scoring. I'm saying all their starters should average like 15 points a game. They should capitalize on their offensive firepower and just try to outscore everyone. Jimmer can shoot from like 35 feet so if all else fails just pass him the ball. But if they all don't score or can't figure out how to pick their spots then we are looking at another terrible season from the Kings.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment